sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012



I dreamt that am evil spirit, a creature beyond darkness and sorrow, came into my home. It was hidden in a friendly face.  Playing the tricks of confidence, it got access to my house. And when I realized, it was inside. I was inside. My family too. And I cannot make it leave.

I tried everything. The fear soffocated my heart. Fear from something that has no name. The fear of the hunter that becomes the prey . Fear born from the instincts of Nature.

Suddenly, the creature tried to hurt her, the other one who has been in the same obscure place that I was once. I remember myself jumping directly in the little table at the dining room, shouting, don't touch her, don't you dare. It was not me, so it was not fear. And I claimed then the sacred words, the secret misteries which are only used in such occassions. And I made it go away. I am not sure how or by what means, what I did it.

There just one thing more strong thant fear...

and I am not going to tell you what it is, but believe me, everyone knows it. Or, at least, everyone knew it once...

No hay comentarios: