miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012



Today, while I was studing kanji, different ideas flew around my head, (and none of them involved this Chinese symbols, I am afraid).

Today in Edinburgh we have had mist, that is, a complete night, no sun, no light, just darkness and misterious shadows. It could seem depressing, bust if you are Edgar Allan Poe you can be imaging some horror story about the darkest sides of human's soul... (no, a sunny day cant get you in the right mood for scary tales).

For me, it has been pretty mix up. On the one hand, I feel excited about a new idea I have had, maybe writing, because I am a writer (I put one word after the other, as you can see) and I am supposed to do so: writing, writing, writing!

On the other hand the mist has made me feel a bit sad and lonely and I have been tempeted of doing a big one-self tragedie, but no worries, now I realised I prefer writing fiction.

And talking with my loved ones (some of them, about others I have not heard much these days) always give me strenght. I think I have to be strong to make them happy, to share my life with them, to make themselves proud...

Ahh, misty days are like a misterious and humid book hidden in a dark lonely library... You always get surprises in one way or another...

No hay comentarios: