miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012



Today I have met B. She is, a way, my partner. She is also from the same place, same home-univeristy... we share the same destiny, although life is treating us very diferently.

I have never spent time with her so much time. When you just meet a person from your class, for example, you just get a poor impresion of she or he. But still you are able to categorize them, to give them special qualities and a character. For example, here I am. I have 'known' B. for two years and I think she is a indulgent, friendly girl, the kind of girls always smiling and doing what their friends do not to bother them, not to be different.

However, after having spending a whole evening with her, I think in a complete different way. She is an only-girl who use to did ballet and skater and have just male-friends. Now, she have given up ballet and skater because her knees al literally destroyed (is so sad when a passion becomes so intense that devours you in the end). She does yoga now and tries to avoid counting calouries all the time and become crazy about her weight (what she still does, anyway). And just because her ballet teacher told her when she was twelve that the pain of watching one-self getting fat it is much worse than a pain in your stomach when you are hungry.

And also she has a strong character, givin her criteria all the time without feeling worried about that, I mean, she is not indulgent at all! She has told me that I smile like her aunt. I did not how to reply such an assertion. Then she has replied she loved her auntie very much... Yes, wathever.

Nevertheless, I like her. I like the way she smiles, I like her eyes of two different colours, and I like when I am running everywhere, stressed and feeling overhelmed and suddenly she appears (I do not why, I always meet her in those moments) and is nice with me, and she offers me to share a coup of coffie or an aubergine.




No hay comentarios: