miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012



-CHAPTER 1- (i)


The first time I fell in love I was fourteen. It happened suddenly and without any aparent reason. One day this person was just a classmate, and the next day became the most important event in my day. In fact, I remember the very exact moment. It was break-time and I was walking around the school with other classmates, girls, I guess. I think so because it has been always easier for me to have relationships with girls. Boys seem to me so... Well, it is the sexual impulse, I suppose, so strong, that I have never known how to manage it. But as I was saying, I just was walking around when I saw him, wearing that red jumper. I just tought the red color, so bright, so intense, looked very nice on him. And the next second, there it was. The shoot, my wound. No explanations, just pain and surprise.

It took me a long time to discover I was in love. At first, the pain was so strange, so impredictable for a young one who knows nothing of the real world, that I did not know even where was the wound. Then, I felt a mix o feelings. I was glad because I was in love (love! that wonderful feeling the literature is always prasing!). On the other hand it was complicated. It was complicated because I wanted something that I did not how to ask for.

This boy, the first boy I wanted, looked like a girl. And he also seemed kind of sensitive (just seemed, but I would know that later). I like this kind of persons. People who is different from the others. People who seem to have a kind of interesting world inside of them. I am a traveller, I cannot avoid it.






No hay comentarios: